Authors are invited to e- mail an electronic version of an original article , interview or comment to email@example.com. The decision to publish submitted work is subject to an open, transparent and democratic review process by experts in the field.
- Manuscripts or abstracts may be submitted in formats which follow the publication guidelines adopted by The American Psychological Association, The American Psychiatric Assocation and The American Bar Association.
- Submitted work must include a brief abstract of no more than 100 words.
- Preference is given to articles of 10 pages or less submitted as e- mail attachments using Microsoft Word software.
- Pictures and charts should be included at monitor resolution (96dpi).
- Manuscripts or abstracts must be submitted in English or electronically translatable by Microsoft Office software into English.
- Manuscripts must be original, previously unpublished work. Submitted abstracts, however, may be of previously published work. A manuscript may review or describe or elaborate on work published in other formats and forums.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the copyright of published articles resides with the publisher.
- The Author agrees and represents that reported research conforms to the ethical requirements of The American Psychological Association, The American Psychiatric Assocation and The American Bar Association.
- Authors agree to defend and indemnify the Publisher against any litigation which results from the publication of the Author's work.